Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick Little Catch Up List

1. I am behind in about everything.

2. As with most everyone I know or know of....we have been sick. Started with Mason and continued through. We all have had something a little bit different but right now we are all on the mend. Thankfully.

3. Winter is starting to honk me off. I know that I don't have it as bad as Leah (sorry Chickie) but YIKES! I am tired of the snow, slush and cold.

4. Mason is getting glasses. He said he was having trouble reading so he and I went in for an eye exam and yepppers he needs glasses. I was due for a new pair and am trying the transitions. Hope they work well. I would hate to be sitting in class with sunglasses on waiting for the transition to occur. LOL!

5. I made it to the dentist. Totally worked myself up over nothing. I have no cavities...YEAH. But I do have a fracture to a tooth way in the back from a childhood filing that I will have to have a crown put on....good times.

6. Just pressed the "easy" button and it made me laugh.

7. Teenager's really do a great job of making you feel like an monster.

8. Shawn bought me a epson picture mate for my anniversary present. AND I made me (yes really because I was going to put them back but I really really really wanted them and thought maybe I would get just one) buy TWO sets of Tim Holtz stamps. I L-O-V-E them. They cause bliss. My man knows me well and I cannot express in words how much I love him.

Gotta go...dog barking, dishes need done, anyone know what's for dinner? ;o)
Hugs and happies.
m

1 comment:

dr said...

"That was EASY" hee hee
gotta love that button! I just wish a new camera, laptop & all those fun electronics would fall from the sky when I pushed it.

M- M- don't dismay
Spring is surely on it's way
The snow will melt &
warm sun felt.
All to soon on 1 Spring day!!