Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summertime!

This is what we have been doing.
Trying to keep the kiddos from the summertime boredom.
Enjoying the pool in between running, homework, housework, and everything in between.
Finally got the boat out.
Good times.
Really really good times.
(except when we load and unload the boat which totally freaks me out because I can only picture our Endeavor being pulled into the lake by our boat.)

Don't look directly at the icky hat....he can't help his sickness! LOL.
My favorite picture of the summer so far........a boy and his daddy on the boat. Summertime happiness.

And lastly, in the last few weeks I have gotten to know my cousin again. She is younger than me and I kind of seperated from that side of the family for a bit so we grew apart. But let me tell you...she has been exactly what my soul was needing. Must brag a bit and say my cousin ROCKS OUT LOUD! Thanks girlie!

Off to wash the car with Bai and Mase.
Sound like fun?
Maybe.....
Hugs and happies.
m

3 comments:

SKeenan76 said...

Girl...my ex used to love the Cardinals...I don't know how we put up with those things! LOL! ;)

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing great...sounds like you are the busiest bee I know.

I'm heading back home over Labor Day weekend and heading to Bloomington...I may check out a LSS called The Keepsake Element...ever heard of it?

Well, miss you and hope you are kicking butt.

HUGS!
Shannon

Leah said...

Looks like fun times!! Glad you getting to know your cousin again.

Got your happy mail. It's so nice to know someone is thinking of you! Thanks girlie.. {{Hugs}}

Aimee Ann said...

looks like you guys are having a great summer. just popping in to say hello :)