Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Right Now


Right now I haven't uploaded any new pictures so I borrowed an image from google.
Right now I am relaxed.
Right now we are on a snow day!!! Woohooo! Not only do the kiddos have a snow day but I do too, which totally rocks! Love a snow day. A day to stay inside and be lazy. Who doesn't enjoy one of those days?
Right now I am working on another knitting project. Last winter I taught myself how to knit and honestly it isn't the most enjoyable thing for me. I love the results but it takes me forever and it isn't very therapeutic. However, this winter I found the knitting loom. I think I read somewhere it was used in the 1700's. This week I have been knitting a scarf on the knitting loom and LOVE IT! Will have to bore you with some pictures soon. LOL!
Right now I am so thankful for our home. With the weather being so crazy cold I am truly blessed to have a nice warm home.
Right now I am loving today's daily teaching from "The Secret". It is talking about being in harmony and says "...It is the same feeling as when you float on water. If you are tense, or if you resist the water, you will sink. If you surrender to the water, the water will support you and you with float. That is the feeling, and that is how you harmonize yourself....." Pretty neat huh? I would love to have this kind of harmony.
Right now I am reading "A Theory of Relativity" and my nursing text books. Not at the same time but they are the books I am working on.
Right now I'm going to go enjoy my snow day.
Hugs and happies.
m

2 comments:

Leah said...

Right now I'm wishing we had a snow day because it's freezing here! I am very envious as my heater blasts away beside me.

I LOVE A Theory of Relativity.
I hope you do too!

xoxo

dr said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!
Wish I could have a snow day.
WOW- knitting? haven't tried that one- yet.
Wish you could come go to a weekend crop with me. Maybe maybe one day.