Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Random List of 2009

1.) I don't know what it was he unwrapped but this is my absolute favorite part of Christmas morning....seeing the excitement and feeling the happiness. 2.) Yesterday while working I was having a conversation with one of the doctors who told me he was 61 (and I about fell over!!). It reminded me of age...which reminded me of mine......I will be 35 flipping years old in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I don't feel 35? Why does it shock me to think of myself at 35? Maybe because I am still a student in college and act like I am 15?

3.) Yes Bai and Shawn crack me up!!! They were playing for the camera...kind of. LOL! Shawn was annoying Bai and then they started posing. Goh...I love my little family of comedians.
4.) My very favoritest place to be in winter is curled up next to Shawn. I sigh at the thought of my ice cold hands next to his skin...usually on his back which totally makes him angry but I cannot help myself because it is my favoritest place to be.
5.) Our only tradition for the past 15 years at Christmas time has been Christmas Eve pj's. The one gift Bai and Mase get to open and even though they know what it is, they still get excited.

6.) Made it through first day of classes today. It is back to the old same old same old. Kind of icky but if you look on the positive side (which I totally TRY to do) I am a day closer to my goal. Two semesters, 15 weeks, and 3 days left ..... not that I am counting or anything :O)
7.) The only thing I love about winter are the big fat snow flakes and when the ice looks so stunning on the trees. This photo is a close up of a tree in our yard. Looks kind of cool. Wish there would have been some different lighting but by time there was I had forgotten to take the pictures.

8.) I have a really messy house right now that is niggling on my mind while I sit here and type. Guess what I get to do when I am done?
9.) These windmill thingies are sprouting up the next town over. I had heard they were putting them up but was shocked at how big they were until I drove by them. The picture doesn't quite give them justice at how incredibly HUGE they are...pretty impressive.

10.) Had a lunch with a old (not that we are old!!!!!!!!!!) class mate and it was soooo incredibly nice. I miss the connection of history with people. Ya know?
Alright...as always there is more random-ness, but I have to save it for another day because the dog needs to go out, dinner needs to get started, my phone is ringing, Mason wants on the computer, and did I mention my house is a mess?
Hugs and happies.
m




3 comments:

dr said...

My house is a wreck too. But with 2- 15 yr. olds working on a major project that involves paper mache & paint. It's gonna be.
Good luck with this semester.

SKeenan76 said...

Oh man I feel the same way...knowing how messy everything is here while I'm at work totally makes for a long day...then I get here and don't want to do a darn thing! LOL

I love the PJ tradition!!!! Totally made me smile!!!!

You are so close to your goal...so excited for you!

XO

Leah said...

CUte photos! Nice to see a post from you!

Speaking of messy houses....