Friday, November 14, 2008

Lazy Day

A lazy day.
This is good.
I need a lazy day.
Although I have this feeling that there are things that need to be done....OK, there ARE things that need to get done. But I am having a lazy day.
Actually it is 2:33PM and I am still in my PJ's. Not even kiddin'.
I have scrapbooked a bit (for all of my crafty friends).
Creating is sooooo my therapy.
I really do need to make more time for it.
Put this layout together yesterday. Like the picture above because it has some creating goodies like ink, adhesive, my craft mat, stamps....the stuff that makes me happy. The picture blow is the layout. Simple, quick and fun.A bad picture of this layout but it really did turn out cute. I love the story captured....even if it is just a snippet of it. You probably can't read the journaling but Bai had gotten in this habit of calling me 'dawg'. Like 'dawg, can you hand me that" or 'thanks dawg". She always said it with a smile and in joking but it was getting to the point I didn't like. So I asked her to stop. When she continued I went old school parenting and she ended up having to write 'I won't call my mom dawg' 100 times. She didn't like it, and Shawn thought it was stupid but you know what.....she hasn't called me dawg since. And she even told all her friends about it, which means it meant something to her. LOL!

Sharing Bai's new haircut......before.


.....after.This was HUGE for her. She is getting used to it. Looks better without the flips...more edgy. She loves the new bangs and how the hair feels in a pony tail. She also loves not dealing with all the hair. Last pic to share ....cause I am on a Bailey kick. LOL
Shawn and Bai.
Don't you love how they make a heart in this pic? LOVE THAT!!!!!!! Off to go be lazy...and I am totally lying.
I'm off to flip the laundry and work on some homework.
BUT first, I am going to check out Riley's new blog....love that girl! She is such a beautiful thing inside and out!
AND I am creating something fun and spectacular tonight!
Hugs and happies,
m






3 comments:

dr said...

Gotta love a lazy day
it's balance for all crazy ones.

To stay in 'er jammies & have lotsa happies.
Turn out a few lay outs in a snappy.

Update the blog & out goes the fog
from the ole' cranium that's clogged.

I love a lazy day. Keeps life in perspective & homework at bay.

8)

Leah said...

I'm having a lazy day myself!!

Love the new haircut and the sweet heart shaped photo!

SKeenan76 said...

I dig Bai's t-shirt (go ISU!!!!!!!!!)

What a doll - her 'do is awesome!

Hope all is well!!!

Hugs,
Shannon