Sunday, November 9, 2008

Heyyyyyy....Michelle is in da house!

...and I am supposed to be studying!!! BUT literally, I have been studying for the past 2 hours and I need a break!
Besides, I have to update my blog. I am so sick of "update blog" being on my list EVERY SINGLE DAY! LMAO!!!! So for this week I am able to cross it off. WHOOOO HOOOO!

As always I have so much to share and not enough time. Here in no particular order are some tidbits of my life:

1. School is moving along. I have just decided to get through the hoops day by day and week by week. The nursing program I am in is horrible. I am not just saying that to complain...those of us who are left in the program ALL feel the same way. Such a shame because the resources are there for it to be an excellent program. Sigh.....4 more weeks and then I have a break. My little light at the end of the tunnel.

2. Carving pumpkins this year.... didn't gag at the pumpkin guts, yeah me! Bai (obsessed with new bf) carved "D+B" into her pumpkin and Mason did a "regular pumpkin face". Shawn helped with the pumpkin art and knife usage and I took pictures. (note: the red in Mason's hair is not a new color...it is a temp color for red ribbon week "crazy hair" day.) 3. My lovely little girl....turning into such a composed young woman......sigh (again). She is half way through her freshman year and is doing great. Volleyball just finished so she gets a breather from such a long day. I am so very proud of who she is. Really and truly she is such a beautiful person on the outside and inside.
4. Winter is on it's way again. We had a warm front come through and that was soooo nice. Now - cold and not so nice. I've really, REALLY got to get our winter stuff out!
5. Got a new sassy haircut. Not really a new one because I had this cut last year, but I didn't have the straightener in it. After the first day I looked like a frizzy head girl trying to do a sassy haircut. Didn't work. Ended up with pony 9.5 days out of 10. BUT now.....ummm, sassy! LOL!

6. A quick attempt at some Moore jump pictures. YES, that is my big ol belly hanging out. Kept trying to tuck in my shirt but it kept coming out. I'm chunky and proud of it! Just kidding but seriously......giggle, giggle. I LOVE these jump pictures (although one of these people ain't like the others).

7. Finished a scrapbook page the other night. It has been a loooooong while. LOVED IT! Totally made me happy to create it. I mean really and truly happy. Cannot wait til the Nov 22nd crop I signed up for.
8. Loved this picture of the tree in our yard. So pretty against the blue sky.


9. Shawn goes back to work tomorrow. He went to the doctor this week and has been released. Pathology came back and the tumor was not cancerous. BIG SIGH! He is doing great. I might have mentioned a time or two...I love that man <3
That's all for the updates.
See you on Wednesday (or maybe, just maybe before)
Hugs and happies.
m



1 comment:

Leah said...

Your photos are always so awesome. Look at your hubby getting right in there and participating!!!

Love the fall tree.
Love the photo of Bai.
Love the pumpkin. LOL'ing.
Again Love the haircut.

I think I'm done....

P.S. I love your blog!!!!

It's snowing here.....