Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Mean Seriously!!!! August?????

Blog.
This one word has been on my list for the past month!
I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!
It is obvious I have not found balance this year not do I manage my time well.
Although I do manage to get some things done (believe it or not).
There will be no way for me to catch up on all that has been going on here.....but here is a itty bitty quick peek. Wii (we) have been bit by the Wii bug and I am obsessed with the wii fit. LOVE, L-O-V-E that thing!!! Totally makes me smile and I feel really great doing the games/exercises. Plus the kids love it. I must say this is a total surprise because I am soooooooo not a game playing kind of girl. Love our Wii!
Made some hula hoops with Nae and her bf. Totally love that girl. She is putting more laughter into my life.
Not saying much about this picture.....but EVERY time I look at it, I totally LOL (literally)!
The family on vacation. We had a cabin on Kentucky Lake. Very relaxing.
My ham....I mean my man. Grrrrrrr, he is such a babe.

I am going.
Gotta flip the laundry, load the dishes and finish my scrapbook gift!
Later-taters!
Hugs to anyone still checking in on me.
OH and GO CUBS GO!!
m

2 comments:

dr said...

I'm checking in on ya. Glad to see you're havong a great time before school starts back.
Great pics!!
OH- if you click on the box it'll take you to the LO I did on scrapblog.
Sure do miss ya!!

Leah said...

Oh my god!!! You finally updated your blog. I was wondering if you had fallen off the face of the planet or something. Love all the photos and the Wii. We want one but don't have one yet, we borrowed one for the weekend and the kids had a blast. Nintendo rocks!!