Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bad Bad Blogger

1. So it has been about 100 years since I last blogged. So much is happening yet it seems like not much is happening....does that make ANY sense??

2. This is what I am back to on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Spring break was waaaay to short and uneventful. In between classes I have about an hour. I sit in the atrium with my books and eat my lunch. Sometimes this is my zen time. 3. Totally missed posting a blog about my baby's 9th birthday!!! On the 22nd of March, Mason turned 9 years old. I can hardly believe that! Makes me a bit sad to tell you the truth. We had some of our dysfunctional family over for some cake and ice cream (it ended up just being my Mom and stepdad and Shawn's mom and step dad). He gets to have a birthday party with his friends next week. And no....he really isn't a demon child - I just didn't get around to fixing the red eye but I loved this pic of Mase cuddling with Booda.
4. Going back to Weight Watchers. The never ending drama of my weight issue. That is all I will say about that for now.

5. FINALLY was accepted into a nursing program. I don't really think that I could have jumped through another hoop. I am exhausted with it all. Now I just have to find the money to pay for it all.

6. Had an almost TWO HOUR conversation with a sister who I only spoke with twice all of last year. Did I mention dysfunctional? I wish I could say that everything is hunky doorey after the phone call but some things will really never change because the bottom line is - you cannot help a person who doesn't want help.

7. I am totally happy that spring is at last on it's way. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go run Mason over to a friends house for a play date.
Hugs and happies.
m

2 comments:

dr said...

Yeeahhhhh!
Glad to see your fam doing well & still dysfunctioning as always. hee hee 8) Just kiddin'!! There is not a family I know that isn't dysfunctional...just sayin' It's the new normal.

Don't worry about nursing school got another powerball ticket today. I knew you'd get in. Only trust that He will provide & He will.

Happy Big Day to Mason only 1 more year of being a single digit.

Leah said...

It's been awhile since I last checked in. Don't worry about the dysfunction, we are all dysfunctional in our own ways.