Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Why The Heck Not?

I figure why the heck not? It's my blog right? Part of the new me is being brave. Loving myself right here right now, as I am, this very day
.
Soooooo......
This is me.
Michelle Marie Moore
33 years old
Wife to Shawn.
Mother to the most amazing, frustrating, beautiful children.
Paramedic
Student
Coffee lover
Slightly (lol) controlling
Fun
Always trying
List maker
Being brave
Holding on to happy

This is me...



Whew....I am going to hit the publish now button before I chicken out.
Hugs and happies to you.
m

1 comment:

Leah said...

Okay so I am catching up on your blog because I have been sooo out of touch and imagine my suprise to find this! I am gasping at all your braveness =)I imagine all your previous posts won't be as shocking. Wink Wink. Love ya girl