Friday, September 14, 2007

Hey, hey, hey.

Guess what??

I have cleaned house a bit today and it feels kind of nice.

And I don't really mean cleaned house as in literally...more like got some things done that needed to be done.

I was able to clean off some space on the granddaddy computer to upload some pictures. I even downloaded a couple of the 'red, Why Not?' challenge picutres. (Had issues with that though....grrr) Sometimes it really stinks to be soooo computer illerate. :0)

Here are a couple of pictures from the other night where I was trying to capture the BEAUTIFUL full moon. Counldn't get it right. Think I was needing the tripod but was too lazy to set it up...maybe next time.
This is the same moon picture as about I just moved the camera in a circle after I pressed the button. The white light is actually the full moon. A reminder to us all to have FUN with photography...play, experiment, capture the good-bad-ugly-different.
As much as I would LOVE to stay and blog, I really must go. I have got to get some more stuff done. Especially while I am on a roll.
Hugs and happies.
m


2 comments:

dr said...

Hey!! coooool pics!
Yeap- I am trying to accomplish something today too. Hmmmm? Not doing it here. Check ya later.

Angie said...

love the moon pics...I need to get busy on some of my own pics...I'm such a slacker lately!!