Monday, May 21, 2007

Tripping on the 'unhappy' of life

It is one of those day. Kind of continued from an icky weekend. The kind of day in which you have to try REALLY hard to find anything happy. The kind of day that isn't really all that bad until you get 'that phone call', or stumble across a lie, or find unwanted information. The kind of day you want to curl up and say 'I give'. I am submersed, today, in the 'unhappy' of life. I feel alone. I feel broken. I want to yell and scream and cuss with full on f-bombs. I do not want to be a parent and I do not want to be responsible. I want to run away from life. But I know that I cannot. So I will go along with the day. I will look for something happy...there HAS got to be something, right?? I need the effen big fat red easy button!

We all have these kind of days or weeks. I know that it does get better but right now I feel icky. I needed to vent. I need to hold onto happy because it would be easy for me to trip and fall in to the unhappy.

My Happy for today: (A very tough one to find today, but when I did...it brought the smile to my face that I needed, however brief) At school today Mason made a picture for me that said "Love You MOM" and the picture was one of an ambulance...just for me. Sweet, sweet boy.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Sorry it's been so tough!! I really hope you can find your way out of that dark tunnel you're in right now!! The sunshine is there M.. Bright and shiny and just waiting for you!!

dr said...

i am sendin' happy your way
to bring some light to your dark day

i know it's late
but happies can't wait

especially when yu're not feelin'
real great.

the bad days the come
& the d@mm thangs aren't fun

but 1 thing I know for sure
the sun will come up and bring you a cure

in the mornin' when you wake & if the sun is not out
just put on some Jack, he'll sure cure a pout

a cuppa happy with Jack, John, Jason or Rob
should make any girl happy that is reading this blogg

i leave you a happy thought and this sign 8)
cause I can't think of anything else that will rhyme.

hope that made ya smile!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.