Friday, June 11, 2010

Today I Have Goals...

Today I have goals!

I will blog TWICE in one day sharing pictures of my life today... love looking back on those.

I will make sure my McHottie (see pic to the right, LOL) knows I love him out loud <3

I am going to try to get into an ATC swap because this girlie (Glenda T)  freakin' inspires me to get out my water colors and PLAY! What better canvas is there to pay on than an ATC and I cannot even begin to tell you how cool they are to collect from different artist!

Off to get started .... will be back later this evening!
Hugs and Happies.
m

2 comments:

Glenda T. said...

Thanks so much Michelle, I love it when new people come to "visit" me! haha Make sure you check out this site:
http://www.atcsforall.com/index.php
as they have alot of really fun swaps going on and a gallery to upload and share your work!! ATC's are definitely an addiction, I've already signed up for 2 more!! Somebody stop me!!! haha

Hi, World said...

;=) Nice