Saturday, June 12, 2010

Epic Fail, LOL!

Epic failure on the two blogs posts in one day.
I had good intentions.
But I always have a bucket full of good intentions.
My reasons for not making the double post were good... 1. Took Shawn to the Dr (he is having back issues and being the manly-man he is, waited until the pain is nice and bad  2. I had to work last night, so I am not even sure why I thought I would have enough time to get back on the computer to blog.... but I was on an inspiration high :-D

However, I am redeeming myself with a TWO DAYS IN A ROW POST!
Woot Woot!

Today.....
1. I worked late this morning and was up for a visitation with about 2 hours of sleep.
2. Had an awesome dinner with my McHottie. There is something so overwhelming to me that Shawn and I are so good together. We truly LIKE being together. Coming from such dysfunctional families... this is 20 years of love and togetherness is an incredible feat.
3. Stopped by Hobby Lobby and was giddy with picking up some stuff on sale. I picked up "The Artistic Mother", a large wood grain stamp, and bling letter stickers ... all for 40% off. (Fist pump dance!!)
4.I have an empty house right now. Mason is at a sleep over and Bai n Shawn are out fishing.
5. We also have a mouse that has decided to make our home his home. This freaks me out! I don't particularly mind mice, but I hate the scurrying... again, FREAKS ME OUT! So i am on paranoia level 5 :O)
6. Have been playing with oil pastels. Tomorrow I am going to crack out some ATC playing with oil pastels and water colors.
7. And because a blog just isn't a blog without a picture.... let me share with you Bai's new car. Make sure you look at the back of her car and you will see the blurr of our pug, Booda, as he takes off running away from Shawn. He is not a dog who runs off so you can kind of see the look of shock on Shawn's face in the back ground. Seeing Booda running in mid air makes me laugh out loud!


Tomorrow I am making time to explore my creative soul. Will post pics too... without another epic fail :-D
Hugs and Happies.
m


No comments: