Sunday, February 7, 2010

She's Hot and She's Cold

For some reason this blogger thing isn't letting me go to the right or left. Just staying centered.... maybe it is a sign. A way to help me center myself :-D

Here is some Random of me....

I haven't blogged in a while. It seems I am hot and cold, yes and no, in and out..... LOL! Can't think of the name of that song, but everytime I hear it I think 'YES! Exactly.'

Love this picture of me and Shawn! Totally and completely love that after almost 17 years we are still laughing. I love laughing with that man. I love that he makes me laugh (especially since he can make me so angry too). I love this picture captures that laughter.

Today I woke up with bad heartburn. Think it might be stress? Need to work on decreasing that stress.

I graduate from nursing school in May and I cannot wait to have my life back. It sounds so crazy that I have lost myself in nursing school, but that is exactly what happened. The nursing school programs are so very consuming, exhausting, over the top... that I have lost my balance with life. Just trying to survive and cannot even begin to express the grattitude of those in my world who stick with me through this chaos.

Colored my hair again out of a box. Don't like the red tint but it is what I have to live with until our incoming $ increases. And it is better than the grey mess it was in. It still makes me laugh though to see all the grey. Most people take it for blonde because they mistakenly take me for my late 20's. HA! Seriously, I do get mistaken for younger. Probably because I act like I am in 8th grade half the time :-D

Working on a new kind of journal. Me, Myself, & I. I am using Elizabeth Gilbert's idea and mixing in a little of me. Will share soon.... well maybe not soon but I will share. Lately I have been (when I make the time to get into my creative work space!) loving spray inks, masking, and stamps.

Working tonight so I should go get some rest in before.

Loves and hugs.
m

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold =)

I love reading about peoples simple normal-ness sometimes, lol . Makes me feel normal too.

I feel that too with my boyfriend of two years, Stephen. That "can't-eat, can't-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over- the-fence, world-series kind of love" =) It's like one night I wished on that right star and out of the sky he fell and I feel like I'm too lucky to be alive. We don't always agree, but at the end of the day, when we are wrapped in each others arms watching TV before we fall asleep, something is always just... perfectly right. Ya know?

Good luck with everything!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks Shelly for stopping in and YES.... Katy Perry! :O) My favorite thing about blogs in the connection and normal every day lives outside of my little world. I've even made friends who made me a better person... can't ask for more than that :O)