Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So Much to Catch Up On....

***Total random blog, out of order and chaotic (hand on to your seats)
1. Took in a lost dog. He is a gracious old soul named Oliver. This is soooo what I don't need added in my life right now but he was homeless and needed us. He is such a good dog. sigh.....anyhoo meet the two babies of our family. Booda and Oliver...thier personalities are like Odus and Garfield. 2. Happy late birthday to my other half. Kind of a rough birthday for him this year. He found out he has a tumor and although they think it is benign, he still has to have surgery in the next couple of weeks to remove it. Please keep him in your thoughts.
3. Mase just finished up his soccer season. They had a tough year....a good learning year. He had fun and that is all that matters.
4. The old pink stove in the old school where Mason plays soccer totally makes me smile every time I went to the bathroom and passed it. Can't you just see June Cleaver here?
5. Bai's first homecoming....sigh....more on that next blog with better pictures.
6. Me trying not to cry. She was so beautiful and grown up....sigh....more on that later.

7. My favorite picture of Bai so far this month.
8. Gotta run (not got the runs)....just wanted to shout out to you all (Sweet Donna!!!). Miss you tons. More for you later.
Hugs and loves.
m

2 comments:

Leah said...

I will be thinking of your hubby hon!! That's terrible news.

Beautiful pictures of Bai.

Love the new pup. You are such a sweet soul for taking it in.

dr said...

AAWWH! We had a kitty cat adopt us. I didn't need her either- she needed us.
I'll be praying for that special man God has blessed you with.

Mason is getting really TALL!!

The pink stove makes me smile too 8)
Bai is beautiful!!

I still wanna go to INSPIRED!!!!