Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hip and Updated

Hey!
Just started a myspace thingy.
Why, you might ask??
Well...the main reason is that I have some cousing who I need to make better relationships with and they are all connected on the myspace.
It is kind of strange but I feel updated.
Kind of like the time you got your first cell phone and you felt like you were total coolness.
If feel totally cool!
LOL!
And by the way - I have been informed by the next generation (AKA Bai) that "no one types LOL anymore." Well baby girl not only do I LOL, but I also LMAO and SLOL! So there.
Anyhoo...MUST DO HOMEWORK. I keep putting it off. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Loves and hugs.
m

3 comments:

dr said...

HOME WORK SUX!!!!
Both the school kind & the domestic kind. LOL!!!

Aimee Ann said...

welcome to myspace! (i wanted you to know that you are not the only one who types LOL, it is a favorite of mine).

don't feel alone little michelle, don't feel alone :) have fun with homework!!

Leah said...

Grrr! You know your getting old when you don't know what's not cool anymore! The sad part is, I'm not that old!!!

So what do you type when your LOL??

Good luck with MySpace. I can't keep up with it.