Monday, June 2, 2008

A Handful of Photo Sharing

That is what I have for right now.
I have 10 minutes while my homework is printing out to blog.
So I am sharing some photos and memories.
Info below pics ;O) Bai on her 8th grade promotion. Didn't get as many shots as I wanted but she looking breathtaking. I cannot believe I only have 4 short years left til she moves onto college. SIGH>>>
A picture of myself, my niece and the lovely Bai at her party.
Another party picture. This one of Mase and his cousin Ethan roasting some marshmellow for some SMOORE's. hehehe.
One morning while letting Booda out on his potty break.... I saw this little moon beauty winking at me. Wish that I could capture how beautiful it was in person.
The last photo to share with you for today is one of my little lady showing off her jumpin' skills. Loved these pics! You will see some more.

ALRIGHT....sigh....gotta go get some homework done.
8 Weeks.
I can do it.

Miss ya.
Hugs and happies.
m

3 comments:

dr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dr said...

HHHM- I just deleted my comment but I just wanted to edit it. Hmm??

Here goes again.

Yeap in the blink of an eye our tinies will be graduating highschool & headed for the real world.
Any idie on what to do?
Not me- I just know in the mean time I am gonna be the worst paparazzi mom that has ever graced the doors of the highschool. hee hee
He can be embarreded & freak out now but he'll thank me later.

Leah said...

You must be sooo proud!! I love her graduation pic. SHe is so very pretty!

He, he. Love the jumping pic!!!